Donor support is an essential component of PGSA’s budgetary model. PGSA is a 100% volunteer, member-driven organization, with no paid staff.
Every dollar we receive goes toward fulfilling our genealogical mission and providing member services and programming. PGSA’s leadership team strives to provide a broad array of services and resources to members and non-members alike, including our annual Conferences, publications, online store, member research services, webinars, and Poland tours (new in 2019).
We strive to provide outstanding value for every membership dollar we receive, and we are proud to say that the PGSA family encompasses nearly 1,800 members across the USA and internationally. As a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, your donation to PGSA is also tax-deductible.
There are several ways you can provide donor support. Many members have chosen to become Lifetime Members. You can go online and click on the DONATE button located on the front page of our website (which uses both PayPal, or your debit/credit card of choice), or you can also mail us a check with your donation *. Here is a PGSA Donation Form that you can use with your mail-in Donation. Donations are accepted throughout the year, so please consider donating today.
Make a contribution:
On behalf of the Board of Directors, we thank you for your support!
* Mail-in address:
984 N. Milwaukee Avenue
Chicago, Illinois 60642-4101
Become a member:
If you are not already a member of the PGSA, we also have a membership that offers many advantages to you and also supports our mission of preserving vital history. With a membership, you’ll get these great benefits:
- Receive the quarterly journal “Rodziny” which has articles specific to Polish genealogy including research in Poland and America, Polish history, book reviews, information on cities and states in Poland, using computers in genealogy research, and more.
- An automatic 10% member’s discount on all books and CDs ordered from the PGSA store.
- A member’s discount on library research orders such as copies of Dziennik Chicagoski obituaries, marriage records, etc.
- A member’s discount to the nationally recognized annual PGSA conference.
- Log in access to the Member’s Only section of the PGSA web site that includes records and information that are not available in the public section of the web site.
- You’ll also be supporting PGSA projects such as indexing and preservation of vital records.