For the past 40 years, the PGSA has relied on membership growth and support to fulfill its genealogical research mission, striving to provide a broad array of services and resources to members and non-members alike.
Through our annual Conferences, publications, online store, member research services, webinars, and website we have sought to provide outstanding value for every membership dollar we receive. Our membership base numbers nearly 2,000 members across the USA and internationally. As a 100% volunteer, member-driven organization, every dollar we receive goes toward fulfilling our genealogical mission and member services.
As we enter the holiday season and the New Year, we invite and encourage you to make a gift donation to PGSA to support our major initiatives in 2018:
- Planning for our 40th Annual Conference in September, 2018
- Continuing development of PGSA website content and functionality
- Online archival development, and Digitization of the Dziennik Chicagoski
As a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization, your donation to PGSA is also tax-deductible. Your donation gift is easy to make via PayPal, just indicate which amount you would like to contribute.
Make a contribution:
Become a member:
If you are not already a member of the PGSA, we also have a membership that offers many advantages to you and also supports our mission of preserving vital history. With a membership, you’ll get these great benefits:
- Receive the quarterly journal “Rodziny” which has articles specific to Polish genealogy including research in Poland and America, Polish history, book reviews, information on cities and states in Poland, using computers in genealogy research, and more.
- An automatic 10% member’s discount on all books and CDs ordered from the PGSA store.
- A member’s discount on library research orders such as copies of Dziennik Chicagoski obituaries, marriage records, etc.
- A member’s discount to the nationally recognized annual PGSA conference.
- Log in access to the Member’s Only section of the PGSA web site that includes records and information that are not available in the public section of the web site.
- You’ll also be supporting PGSA projects such as indexing and preservation of vital records.