The following information is a service to our viewers as to known genealogical researchers and guides for Poland and associated areas. It is not meant to be an endorsement of the indivduals or the services that they provide.
We organized our first Genealogy Tour in 2004. Since then it has become our core competence and our biggest source of pride and passion.
We are team of genealogists, guides, culture and life lovers. As a licensed and insured tour operator we organize ancestral and historical tours all over Poland, as well as in Western Ukraine, Belarus, Lithuania, and Slovakia. All our guides speak fluent English and can read and interpret old records in Polish, Latin, Russian and German.
• Since 2007, we have been providing research and guide services covering Poland, Lithuania, Ukraine and Belarus.
• Our research offers:
– Searching for civil and parish records
– Obtaining land and property records
– Getting copies of the original documents
• A unique genealogy service is working more like a private detective by visiting your ancestral villages enabling us to:
– Locate an original house or property and provide a photo of it today
– Find the cemetery and graves of ancestors
– Interview local inhabitants who might have known your ancestors
– Possibly discover and introduce you to relatives
• On your visit to Poland we can design and guide you on a personalized tour to the locations of your ancestral roots and assist in research at civil and church archives.
Your Roots in Poland – let us help you discover your Polish roots!
We are historians, archivists and genealogists – apart from ancestral research we conduct trips to the land of your Polish ancestors – opportunity for your family reunion. We are based in Krakow but work all over Poland. We invite you for a free genealogical consultation!
Ancestral Attic Tours
Provides on site genealogical research, live relations searches and private genealogical heritage tours in Poland since 1997.
Provides genealogical research and tours in Poland.
Press correspondent of “Rodziny”
Kasia Grycza and Lukasz Bielecki
Provides genealogy, translation (Polish, Latin, German, Russian),photography
services as well as tours in Poland.
GeneaTranslat M. Kuczynski & M. Sokolowski
Probate Research & Translation Office
ul. Berensona 121B/1
03-287 Warszawa, Poland
email: [email protected]
phone: +48 22 487-98-58
fax: +48 22 741-59-14
mobile: +48 604 580 806
Over 15 years experience in:
– PGSA Member
– Polish genealogy research
– probate research
– Jewish research including Holocaust records.
Also available: guide services, translations
Heritage Tours and Genealogical Research
Heritage Tours and genealogical research in Krakow, Galicia, Zaglembie, Katowica, Kielce-Radom area, Lublin province.
Ancestry Search in Poland – A.A.Watta & Co.
Professional ancestry search services, specializing in Polish, Jewish and German family history.
– Access to all archives in Poland.
– Research on non-microfilmed records in Polish parishes.
– Contact and interview family and neighbours in Poland.
– Provide copies of original records and settlement papers.
phone: +48 126 414 794
Provides genealogical services in Galicia. Also works as an interpreter and guide.
We perform genealogical research of State and Catholic Archives in Przemyśl, Rzeszów and Tarnów (south-eastern Poland). Also work as a translator and guide.
Over 10 years experience providing full genealogical services in all regions of Poland:
– Expert at archival research. Speaks and reads English, Russian, and Polish. Also reads German and Latin. Provides complete translations of all documents.
– Tracks down living relatives and sets up meetings/reunions. Acts as interpreter as needed.
– Certified tour leader to organize and conduct personal tours for individuals or small groups.
– Graduate of the University of Nicolaus Copernicus-Torun with a degree in Archival Science.
– Completed the Utah Genealogical Society’s Eastern European Research Course in Salt Lake City.
– Member of the Polish Genealogical Society in New Britain CT (PGSCTN), the Polish Genealogy Society in Warsaw (PTG), and the Maloposkie Genealogical Society in Krakow
Fun & Tailored Experiences in Poland
Ancestral Tourism in Poland
ul. św. Mikołaja 12/9
15-419 Białystok Poland
Licensed tour guidance and genealogy research services specializing in the northeastern part of Poland – podlaskie, warminsko-mazurskie, lubelskie, mazowieckie voivodeships – plus genealogy research services in Belarus and Lithuania. Research capabilities including vital records, notarial and court documents, press articles, cemeteries, on-site research with living relatives, etc.