The Society’s quarterly publication, the Rodziny, provides 128 pages of helpful and fascinating information annually. It is designed to share information with Society members that will prove useful in their research. It presents a broad range of timely material and emphasizes well-researched articles and items usually not available to Polish researchers. Among the features found in the Rodziny are:
- Articles written by professional and amateur genealogists sharing their personal experiences and techniques.
- Translations by European experts and original material not easily accessible..
- Lists of useful websites and other resources.
- Book reviews of publications related to genealogy in general and Polish genealogy in particular.
- Letters to the Editor giving readers the opportunity to voice their opinions and make their wishes known.
- Information on other societies and their events.
In addition to the Rodziny, the Society sponsors ongoing publishing projects to supply reference material directly related to Polish genealogical research. A number of valuable PGSA publications are already in the hands of researchers as well as on the shelves of public libraries.
Members receive a 10% discount on all new or current publications and special reference material.
Visit the PGSA Store: PGSA Store