- Search the Database: Enter the surname or at least the first three letters. First name is optional. Match first will match the first 3 or more letters in your surname entry. Exact match searches the full entry as entered.
- Results Page: Lists those entries matching your criteria. Click on the name to create the printable page for that record.
- Order Form: Orders must be requested with an order form.
CLICK HERE for ORDER FORM
- Death Notice Translation Aid: Obituary Translation Guide
- Other PGSA Research Services
Holy Trinity Jun 1876 – Dec 1915
St. Stanislaus Kostka Oct 1869 – Aug 1891
St. John Cantius 1883 – Dec 1915
This index was prepared by James Czuchra from Latter Day Saints images, both on film and online. Any returned data is sorted by surname, then given name of the Father.
PGSA does not have films for all the parishes listed. If you supply the record ID number when you place a request for a copy, PGSA will determine if it has the resources to complete the order.
Even though the records for Holy Trinity Church began in the 1870’s, it’s important to understand that it was still part of St. Stanislaus Kostka Church. Therefore, records labelled Holy Trinity are rather sparse until it achieved independent parish status in 1893.
The Notes column is a catch-all for miscellaneous information not really intended for “public consumption”. The letter ‘q’ inserted into some names indicates the following letter is from the Polish alphabet. Question marks indicate the name is uncertain but only some of the characters are legible. Occasionally the note will say a name “was” something. This means the name was changed in the record. Often times this occurred when the priest made a mistake, but it can sometimes provide alternative spellings.
Copyright © 2010 James J. Czuchra. All rights reserved.
Used by PGSA with permission of the copyright owner.