- Search the Database: Enter the surname or at least the first three letters. First name is optional. Match first will match the first 3 or more letters in your surname entry. Exact match searches the full entry as entered.
- Results Page: Lists those entries matching your criteria. Click on the name to create the printable page for that record.
- Order Form: Orders must be requested with an order form.
CLICK HERE for ORDER FORM
- Other PGSA Research Services
The Latter Day Saints microfilmed registers of parishes in the Archdiocese of Chicago through the year 1915. From these, this index was prepared by James J. Czuchra to facilitate finding ancestors in the Polish parishes of Chicago.
The index contains 115,218 entries.
The three primary parishes are St. Stanislaus Kostka, St John Cantius and Holy Trinity. Entries from other parishes are contained in the index.
The results includes:
– Names of the bride and groom
– Church where the marriage was performed and registered
– Date of the marriage