PGSA Membership Rates
|(all rates stated in US dollars – as of 1-1-17)|
|Electronic Rodziny (US, Canada, International)|
|Print Rodziny, Bulk Rate – USA only|
|Print Rodziny, 1st Class – USA only|
|Print Rodziny, 1st Class – Canada|
|Print Rodziny, Airmail (International)|
The above membership rates include delivery of PGSA’s Quarterly Journal, the Rodziny. You can receive the Rodziny electronically (as a downloadable PDF file) or in print.
Please Note: Only First Class Mail will be forwarded by USPS on an address change, Bulk is Not Forwarded. The Membership rates listed above are effective January 1, 2017.
Membership begins when the application is processed by the PGSA.
For a new PGSA membership, click on the link to complete an online Membership Application and pay online: Online New Member Application.
New or Renewal Membership — Pay by Check
If you prefer to pay by check for a new membership or to renew your current PGSA membership, click on the link for a PGSA – New member form or a Renewal Application (PDF format) that you can print, complete and mail to the PGSA with a check. Please make checks in U.S. funds payable to the PGS of America.
Lifetime Membership offers all the advantages of a yearly or bi-yearly membership — the quarterly Rodziny, discounts on book purchase and conference fees, etc. — without worrying about renewal dates. Memberships are available for personal use or as gifts. Once established, memberships are not transferable to another person.
Rates for Lifetime Memberships are: U.S. Members – $500; Canadian and International Membership – $1,000. All include First Class Delivery (U.S and Canada), International – International Delivery. If you prefer Electronic delivery, it is also available for U.S, Canadian and International members.
Click here for the PGSA Lifetime Membership form that you can print, complete and mail to the PGSA with a check.
Membership Renewal — Pay Online
To renew your PGSA membership and pay online, click here Online Membership Renewals.
As a PGSA Member you will be able to take advantage of these benefits:
- Receive the quarterly journal “Rodziny” which has articles specific to Polish genealogy including research in Poland and America, Polish history, book reviews, information on cities and states in Poland, utilizing the internet in genealogy research, and more.
- An automatic 10% member’s discount on all books and CDs ordered from the PGSA store.
- A member’s discount on library research orders such as copies of Dziennik Chicagoski obituaries, Haller’s Army records, marriage records, etc.
- A member’s discount to the nationally recognized annual PGSA conference.
- Log in access to the Member’s Only section of the PGSA web site that includes records and information that are not available in the public section of the web site.
- You’ll also be supporting PGSA projects such as indexing and preservation of vital records.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) on membership
Q: How do I become a PGSA member?
A: There are currently two options — by mail and online.
(1) Print the “New Member Application” PDF form which can be accessed by clicking here.
(2) Fill-out the required information.
(3) Make out a check for the dues.
(4) Mail the application and your check to PGS of America.
(1) Click here to fill out the online application.
NOTE: This link is intended for visitors who wish to apply for PGSA membership online as well as pay their membership dues online. No hard-copy application form is required.
More information about the benefits of PGSA Membership can be found on our PGSA Benefits page.